Maak werk van je dromen!
Research technician formulation development
The requirements for this position are:
- Completed HBO, Bsc or university Bsc in the field of pharmacy or life sciences, biology, medical biology, biochemistry or biotechnology;
- relevant 2 years of experience in biochemical or immunological background;
- experience in formulation development and lyophilization is an advantage;
- experience in working in a BSL 2 laboratory is an advantage;
- familiar with GMP regulations;
- proficient in written and oral English (research plans and reports) is a must.
The department product characterization and formulation focuses on the development of analytical methods and stable formulations for vaccine concepts. In this function you play a central role in the design and development of stable vaccine products that can be safely administered to humans.
Some of your tasks are:
- performing formulation development studies according to plan and coordination of the logistics;
- analytical support on immunochemical, immunological and molecular assays that are used to analyze samples of these formulation development studies. Some of the techniques that you are going to use are UV spectroscopy, DLS, ELISA and qPCR;
- supervision and management of PCF laboratories and equipment;
- writing work plans and study plans.
Are you looking for a job at a pharmaceutical company. This is a full-time position (36 hours) with a competitive salary depending on personal experience and competences.
Do you have any questions regarding this position? Then contact Anel Kustura on 088 89 00 856. He will be happy to talk to you!